Latest Project News
“ARMY WIVES” The smash hit from LIFETIME returns for season 7. In it Burgess has...
“REVOLUTION” In the highly anticipated new NBC series Burgess guest stars as Lon Chetham; the...
“NASHVILLE” Burgess has been cast opposite “Friday Night Light’s” Connie Britton and “Heroes” Hayden Panettierre...
“SUSIE” Burgess signs on to this harrowing true story about the rescue of a horribly...
“COMA” Burgess has signed on to play Sean Berman in the remake of the 1978 classic...
“JIMMY” Burgess just wrapped this drama/suspense based on the book of the same name by...
- Fell asleep on the couch last night watching a Friends marathon. Felt like college all over again,
- Watching @JamesFreetly rock sundance channel's "Red Road",
- Just had the opportunity to hear Tony Dungy speak. Fantastic message. Truly one of the great ones,
- A quick thank you to all the cast and crew on "Sacred kind of love". Made directing a lot easier. Great job guys!,
- Piper Mullen (a 5yr old at my daughters school) continues to miraculously Recover from brain surgery. The Family is a model of Gratitude.,
- more 6yr old wisdom. With a smile on her face she says "You know, you gotta Be careful who you fall in love with" and skips off. Thx Plato,
- Another gym moment. My 6yr old "daddy what's that?" Me "a treadmill". Her "why don't they just walk outside?" Me "good question." #wisdom,
- Made mistake of going to the gym at regular hrs the 1st week after New Year's. 1 More week and the resolutions folks will have thinned out,
- What a game! Thank The Lord the Noles won. Otherwise I'd be waking up grumpy for a month... And she's no picnic,
- My wife is a diehard Seminole. It is about to get ugly at the Jenkins household,
- "Most people live their lives in extreme avoidance of failure and in so doing achieve it" Do something great in 2014, Happy New Year!,
- A very Merry Christmas everyone!,
- Congrats to Peyton Manning. Breaks single season Touchdown passing record. And does it with class.,
- I think bowling is underrated.,
- Expect greatness from others for greatness is what they are capable of.,